The Mary T. Klinker Veteran Resource Center’s mission is to restore hope to Veterans who have become lost in life. Through financial assistance, peer support, and the facilitation of a Veteran-centered approach to healing, we will leave no Veteran behind!
The Mary T. Klinker Veteran Resource Center is proud to work with our community partners:
- LTHC Homeless Services
- Lafayette Urban Ministry
- Lafayette Housing Authority
- Work One
- County VSOs
- Local Veterans’ organizations
- …and all of our supporters!
Together we make a difference!
Who We Are
- Jim Logsdon ~ President / ED
- Tom Bratcher ~ Vice President
- Patti Frist ~ Secretary / Treasurer
- Christina Howard ~ Case Manager
- Carl Schwamberger ~ Case Manager